Sunday, August 11, 2019

Sneak Peek at Harvest Hellos

Today, I am showing you a sneak peek at Harvest Hellos. I couldn't wait to play with this new set and coordinating punch, that will be coming in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog on Sept. 4th.

I am in love with this set. Here is one of the cards I created.
I used Cherry Cobbler Cardstock as the base, layered with So Saffron, Regals DSP Pack, Garden Green and Whisper White.  Stamped the Apple with Cherry Cobbler Ink, colored it in with the Stampin' Blends Light Cherry Cobbler.  I used the Light So Saffron Stampin' Blends on the Slice of Apple. The saying is stamped in Garden Green Ink, layered onto Garden Green Cardstock and a piece of the new Garden Green Striped Ribbon adds a touch of detail.  I used the Clear Epoxy Droplets in the bottom right corner to balance the design. 

Check back tomorrow for another card created with this set.
 
If you would like a copy of the 2019 Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog, and do not have a demonstrator you currently work with,  leave your address in the comments and I can send one to you right away.

Want a sample of all the 2019 Holiday Catalog Papers?  Join my paper share.  Check for HERE for more details.

Want to join my team to receive these items before customers do?  Stampin' Up! has a special going on now, the starter kit is $99. for $155. of products that you choose.  Let me know if I can help you join my team.  

I am happy that you stopped by today.  Leave a comment below so I know you were here.  I love reading your comments.  Have a creative day!  

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara



No comments: