Wednesday, August 7, 2019

2019 Holiday Catalog Paper Share

Reserve your 2019 Holiday Catalog Paper Share today.

The 2019 Holiday Catalog Paper Share will include 96 pieces of 6" x 6" Designer Papers from all 8 packages of the Designer Series paper.  This is a great way to see and touch the papers before ordering full packs of your favorites.

The Cost is $32.00 per paper share + $7.00 Priority Mail shipping. US addresses only. Tracking is included.

You will receive 6" x 6" sheets of the following papers:
  • Brightly Gleaming - 12 pieces
  • Come to Gather - 12 pieces
  • Feels Like Frost - 12 pieces
  • Let It Snow - 12 pieces
  • Monster Bash - 12 pieces
  • Night Before Christmas - 12 pieces
  • Toile Tidings - 12 pieces
  • Wrapped In Plaid - 12 pieces 

To reserve your paper share: 
  • Email me at cre8tivestamper@gmail.com.  Include your mailing address and PayPal email along with how many shares you wish to purchase.  
  • I will then send you an invoice on or around August 27th 
  • Payment is due no later than Sept. 2nd.
  • I will place the order for all paper on Sept. 4th 
  • Once order is received by me, I will cut, package and label each paper share
  • All packages will be mailed ASAP and you will receive a confirmation with tracking
If you would like your very own copy of the Holiday Catalog and don't have a demonstrator you work with, Please let me know and I will send one right out to you, free of charge.  Drop me an email with your mailing info.

I am excited to offer this paper share to you and feel free to share with your friends that you think may be interested.  Have a Creative Day!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara


No comments: