Thursday, February 25, 2016

Can You Case It #108

This week I am playing along over on Can You Case It.  It is a sketch challenge, my favorite type of challenges.
CYCI#108 
Here is the card I created.  What do you think? 

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Beautiful Ride
Paper:  Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe, Pool Party
Accessories:  Big Shot, World Traveler Embossing Folder, Blender Pen, Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace Trim, Pool Party Cotton Ribbon, Pearls Basic Jewels, Neutrals Candy Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Fast Fuse Adhesive, Paper Snips

Thank you for stopping by today, I love reading your comments that way I know you were here!.
Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP! 
~Barbara

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Barbara!!! I LOVE this card! i didn't buy this set, but you're making me regret it! Just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It? --Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)

M said...

Awesome card Barbara!! Gorgeous colour combo too!! :). Thanks for joining us this week at CYCI! :)

Unknown said...

Barbara, I adore this card and love the VW Bug especially how you make it look like it is driving onto the card. So fun. Thanks for playing along with the CYCI? Challenge. ~Pam, DT

cheryl said...

Love this card

Bev Gerard said...

Splendid card, Barbara! Love your color palette as well as the entire creation!

~Bev