Here are 10 Reasons to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
1. Receive a 20% instant income on all purchases (that's an instant 20% savings)
2. Earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting--choose what days of the week to work, how many days per week and the types of events. Of course there are tax benefits of owning your own business - wouldn't you love to write off travel for business, stamp sets, accessories and MORE?
3. See the new Catalog and each Seasonal Catalog FIRST. Stampin' Up! will send them to you FREE.
4. Receive great tips, techniques, samples. Be first to hear of specials, retiring items, company announcements before the public is informed
5. Option to have your own Demonstrator only website that allows your friends and family to shop online from you 24 hours a day.
6. To attend Stampin' Up! demonstrator events - OnStage Live and OnStage Local Events. Participate in my local group monthly gatherings of the Love "BEE'ing Creative stampers, local or long-distance. We do swaps, stamp camps, and open houses.
7. Support from Stampin' Up!, including workshop ideas, and webinar training on various topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
8. A low $300 quarterly minimum, and receive credit for your personal purchases too! Anything you purchase as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator counts. Other great perks are the flex points program, career milestones, monthly overrides, promotions, free mini catalog program
9. To enjoy hostess benefits and income - as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator you are allowed to be our own best customer and receive all the perks of being a hostess AND a demonstrator.
10. Flexibility in how you generate sales - home parties, catalog shows, clubs, classes, direct orders, personal orders, craft fairs, sales of finished product - Stampin' Up! provides multiple streams of income - find the way that works best for you.
You can always count on my support - I have 20+ years experience, I have worked with demonstrators at all levels, whether you want to just enjoy the discount, dabble as little or as much as your time allows or go for a full business, I have supported demonstrators in each of these phases.