Monday, August 12, 2019

Harvest Hellos Sneak Peek

Did you like the card I showed yesterday from the Harvest Hellos set?  Today I am showing you 2 more samples using that set and the coordinating punch.  
For this card I used Granny Apple Green, Soft Sea Foam, Lovely Lipstick and Whisper White Cardstock.  The Basketweave 3D Embossing Folder was used on the Soft Sea Foam layer.  I stamped the apple with Garden Green Ink onto Granny Apple Green Cardstock and used the Apple Builder Punch.  One punch for the apple, stem and leaf all at once....this is awesome.  I used the Light So Saffron Stampin' Blends to wash across the bottom of the Whisper White. The ribbons are layered under the center panel, I used the Granny Apple Green striped, White Flax and Linen Thread.

For this card I used Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake and Whisper White Cardstock.  I used the Buffalo Check Stamp to create the background on the Crumb Cake layer.  The Subtle 3D Embossing Folder was used on the Soft Suede and Whisper White Layers. I stamped the pumpkin image with Cajun Craze Ink onto Pumpkin Pie cardstock, stamped the stem with Crumb Cake Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock. Both images were punched and used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the images.  I used Linen Thread around the stem for the bow and 3 Glitter Enamel Dots to the left side of the card. 
 

If you would like a copy of the 2019 Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog, and do not have a demonstrator you currently work with,  leave your address in the comments and I can send one to you right away.

Want a sample of all the 2019 Holiday Catalog Papers?  Join my paper share.  Check for HERE for more details.

Want to join my team to receive these items before customers do?  Stampin' Up! has a special going on now, the starter kit is $99. for $155. of products that you choose.  Let me know if I can help you join my team.  

I am happy that you stopped by today.  Leave a comment below so I know you were here.  I love reading your comments.  Have a creative day!  

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara


No comments: