Monday, August 5, 2019

2019 Holiday Catalog Preorder

One of the many perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the opportunity to order products prior to a new catalog launch.  That day was August 1st!  and today the package was delivered!
Would you like a sneak peek at what was in my box?  

RIBBON...

STAMP SETS & BUNDLES...

EMBELLISHMENTS & ACCESSORIES...

8 NEW DESIGNER SERIES PAPERS... 

AND MORE OH MY! 

Would you like to receive your very own copy of the NEW 2019 Holiday Catalog?  If you do not have a demonstrator that you work with, I would be happy to help you. Please email me at cre8tivestamper@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will send you a catalog, free of charge.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a creative day!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: