Saturday, May 17, 2014

Problem Solved......

Curious to see what the problem was and how I solved it?
When Stampin' Up! released the NEW Blendabilities Markers on May 1st, I couldn't wait to get the sets that are available now for demonstrators.  So when my order arrived, I took the markers out of the box and up to my studio.  Everything in my studio has a place and is neatly organized. Here was the problem....the NEW Blendabilities did not fit into the current marker box. As with our other markers, these also need to lay on their side.  So today I set out to find a storage solution that would fit in with the other storage decor in my studio.
 VOILA!!! The Perfect Marker Storage Station.
Each tall rectangular space will hold 5 sets of 3 markers






















 
Narrow shelves hold 3 sets of markers and Color Lifter


























I placed the Many Marvelous Marker Set on top of the cube
Here is the packaging from the mini cube a.k.a.- Marker Storage Solution, I purchased at Michaels.




































Thank for stopping by today, leave a comment I love to hear from you.
Live, Laugh, Laugh and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: