Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Kind & Cozy for MOJO Monday

Hello Friends!  Today I want to share a card I designed for the MOJO Monday Sketch Challenge.  I hope you are inspired to create a card of your own.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjuED3jcXb6l2GKXf8yIIzhVbZvyfKE0fi3j0C3m1x1A0oVlRyiEt1OgxH4s8uXjXp1tXnQhxUGEfKGhUpYv6yKXsDjiMMjGOtnQxqgF1QKVC5pGCIOXf-9r3ThWESmlrOVaoKhI1qPCkDP/s1600/Mojo346Sketch.gif

Here is my card, I love this set and glad it is not retiring.  
 
















Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps:  Kind & Cozy
Paper:  Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Subtles DSP Pack
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Accessories:  2-1/2" Circle, 1-3/4" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, 1-1/4" Circle and Scallop Border Punches, Subtles Candy Dots, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more inspiration and creativity. Leave a comment if you have a moment, I love to hear from you.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: