Wednesday, May 14, 2014

HSS Color Challenge 185 - Retro Fresh Hello

I am enjoying playing along with some of my favorite weekly challenges.  Today I am joining in on the fun with the Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge.

I love these colors together, I think they are refreshing.  How do these colors make you feel? I want to share with you the card I created for this challenge.





















Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps:  Six-Sided Sampler
Paper:  Retro Fresh DSP, Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories:  Big Shot, Arrows EF, Modern Label, Itty Bitty Shapes & Hexagon Punches, Linen Thread, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Dimensionals

See you tomorrow for more creativity and inspiration!!  Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: