Monday, May 19, 2014

PP196 - Clean-and-Simple Floral

This week's Clean-and-Simple Challenge over at The Paper Players is a Floral Theme.  No problem, I have plenty of floral stamps.  Do you like to use floral images when you stamp?

Here is the card I created for the challenge





















Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps:  Peaceful Petals, Perfect Pennants, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink:  Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay
Markers:  Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Old Olive
Accessories:  Blender Pen, Large Oval Punch, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

I hope you enjoyed seeing my card for the challenge.  Leave a comment I would love to hear from you.  See you tomorrow for more creativity and inspiration.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: