Saturday, February 14, 2009

February Plate Insert

Happy Valentine's Day Plate Insert for February.
I made these plates for Christmas Gifts and each month I am designing a new insert for mine. I have it sitting on the counter in my kitchen. I used the A Happy Heart Set and Candy Lane DSP.
















Recipe:
Stamps: A Happy Heart, Holidays & Wishes
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Candy Lane DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Access: Build-A-Brad, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Brads, Dimensional Adhesive
Tools: Heart-to-Heart Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Hi Barbara,
How do you insert them into your plate? Also what size is the plate that you are using? Did you buy it at a specialty store?
Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)