Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Giftables

I have been waiting for so long to share this with all of my blogger friends. We had our group Christmas party on Dec. 11th and we all made giftables to exchange. I still had to deliver a few of my gifts after that. Well today, I finally made all my deliveries. So I can now show you what I made to exchange with the group. I made two different color themes due to the amount of DSP I needed.














RECIPE:
Stamps: Two Cool Dudes, Best Wishes & More, Punches Three
Paper: Real Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Ski Slope DSP, Real Red DSP Prints, Basic Black
Ink: Baja Breeze, Real Red, White Craft
Access: Black & Punpkin Pie Markers, Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads, Dimensional Adhesive, Velcro, Clear Glass Dinner Plate, Decorative Plate Stand
Tools: Wide Oval Punch, 1/16" Hole Punch














RECIPE:
Stamps: Two Cool Dudes, Best Wishes & More, Punches Three
Paper: Bashful Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Frosty Day DSP, Basic Black
Ink: Bashful Blue, Tangerine Tango White Craft
Access: Black & Pumpkin Pie Markers, Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Gold Brads, Dimensional Adhesive, Velcro, Clear Glass Dinner Plate, Decorative Plate Stand
Tools: Wide Oval Punch, 1/16" Hole Punch

I got the idea for these from Carrie Cudney (she is one of the awesome staff members at Stampin' Up!) while I was attending the Stampin' Up! Convention this past summer.

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

2 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Barbara, I feel so incredibly fortunate to have received this creative handmade project from you! I love, love love it!!!

Thank you and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

MaGoooo said...

Barbara your plate project is GREAT! I LOVE the velcro idea and being able to change the theme!!