Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Gift from Melissa Davies

I love getting mail and today was the best.
I received the most awesome hand-stamped gift today in the mail from my best friend (and also one of my downline) Melissa Davies. She sent me a desk calendar that she made using the Season of Friendship Stamp Set. When the first 6 months are over, you untie the ribbon and flip it, re-thread the ribbon and the next 6 months are visible. Way cute, I love it. She is so talented and comes up with some of the cutest ideas. Thank you so much Melissa.
January - March














April - June














July -September














October - December














Gift Tag she made for the package



















Christmas Card from Melissa and her family. Yes, that is hand stitching around the snowman. Pale Plum cardstock is the back and left side fold-over and it attaches to acetate which is stamped with snowflakes and then layered with Baja Breeze stitched snowman. Isn't this so cute?















Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day.

~Barbara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such kind words! I have to give credit where credit is due, though..The idea for the calendar came from Nancy Littrel. Her original design can be found here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1094068?cat=500&ppuser=18672

~Melissa