Monday, December 22, 2008

Three Additional Season's

For the members of my direct downline, I made these additional three season displays for their plates (see post below) as an added gift from me. I loved how they turned out, and I think they liked them as well.











SPRING:
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Sweet Serendipity
Paper: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Georgia Peach DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose
Access: So Saffron Brads, Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensional Adhesive
Tools: 1/16" Hole Punch, Designer Label Punch

SUMMER:
Stamps: Celebrate Everything, To You & Yours, Starring You
Paper: Kraft, Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White
Ink: White Craft, Real Red Classic
Access: Star Eyelets, Real Red Grosgrain Striped Ribbon
Tools: Star & Large Star Punch, Crop-A-Dile

FALL:
Stamps: Season of Friendship, Happiness Always
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Autumn Vine DSP
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, More Mustard, Really Rust, Riding Hood Red
Access: EE Buttons, Glue Dots, Dimensional Adhesive, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Paper Snips

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

2 comments:

Lorri said...

LIKE them???? OH MY GOSH I LOVE THEM! I have been moving it from room to room, I want to see it wherever I am! I foudn the perfect spot for them! THANK YOU Barbara! This is a priceless gift!

Hugs,

~Lorri

Anonymous said...

:o(