Sunday, December 28, 2008

NMBS Challenge 26

Good Sunday Morning everyone. I have been stamping my Christmas thank you cards and getting them ready to mail. This card is for the NMBS challenge which I host each Sunday on the NMBS group blog here.
This week's challenge is to make a Thank You card using a Monogram on your card.



















RECIPE:
Stamps: Thank You Kindly, Together Forever, Lovely Letters Alphabet
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Holiday Treasures DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Access: Old Olive Twill, Dimensional Adhesive
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!
~~Barbara

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love this card! I found your blog through iStamp's "iPick" post and am definately adding you to my Google Reader. Can't wait to see more.