Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stamp A Stack Card Making Class

I have had many requests for another day of stamping. I have planned the following card making class and will offering two different times on the same day so more people can attend. Feel free to invite a friend to come with you. Space is limited so RSVP early to save your seat.
Email me at: cre8tivestamper@cox.net.

You will make a total of 12 cards with matching envelopes, 3 each of 4 designs. When you leave the class your cards will be ready to address and mail.

Stamp-A-Stack of Christmas Cards Fee: $25.00
Wednesday, Dec. 10th
10 am - Noon or 6:30pm to 8:30pm
At my home in Phoenix, AZ (directions will be given in a reply email once you RSVP)

I look forward to hearing from you.
If you are out of town, please contact me for more details about getting the card kit in the mail.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day.

No comments: