Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just Buzzin' By

weSTAMP swap card
Here is the card I created for a recent meeting swap with the weSTAMP group. weSTAMP was formed by Lorri and Nancy, two of my SU! downline gals, and combines both of their SU! downlines. These ladies are awesome and I am so delighted to be joining them for their meetings and sharing creative ideas. They made me feel very welcome at my first meeting. I demonstrated the new Circle Scissor Plus for the 3 minute demo.















Recipe:
Stamps: Just Buzzin' By
Paper: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Washington Apple DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Brown, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
Access: Aqua Painter, Dimensional Adhesive, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Bashful Blue 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Paper Snips

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day.

No comments: