Monday, February 9, 2009

Cut It Out...From Paper of Course!

Try a New Technique today's challenge on SCS
I am so glad to be able to do the challenge today as I love to cut out images. The challenge was to create a border or other page element by cutting out part of an embossed design, patterned paper, or a stamped image, and use it as a part of your card.
For my card I used DSP, cut out flowers and used them as a border along the bottom portion of my card.















Recipe:

Stamps: None
Paper: Urban Garden DSP, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: None
Access: Canvas Cuts, Fashion District Rub Ons, Not Quite Navy Brad, Kiwi Kiss Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensional Adhesive
Tools: Paper Snips, 1/8" Hole Punch

Leave a comment and let me know what you think, I love hearing from you.

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

No comments: