Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Hello Sunshine My Paper Pumpkin Cards

I had time over the weekend to complete all the cards that came in the February 2016 My Paper Pumpkin Kit.  You can see the contents of the kit in THIS POST.  They are so bright and cheerful, like a breath of sunshine....The kit is called Hello Sunshine.
I followed the instructions that were included in the kit to make these 9 cards.

I made these cards with some extra pieces from the kit and other stamps that were included.  It is so fun to be creative and come up with alternative ideas. 

Thanks for stopping by today, I would love to read your comments, if you would take a moment to comment below I really appreciate it.  Have a creative day.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara 

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Adorable paper pumpkin cards! I am in love with these cards. Thanks for sharing these pictures here. I hosted a fun Halloween themed party on my twins’ birthday at venues in Houston last month. Everyone loved it.