Wednesday, February 17, 2016

February 2016 My Paper Pumpkin Kit

Do you like getting mail that is all for you?  And a surprise as to what's inside? That is the best part of a subscription to My Paper Pumpkin. The kit arrived earlier than ever and I was so excited to have some time to be creative. 
Hello Sunshine Kit - February 2016
Kit includes 13 stamps and an ink spot
Everything to make 9 cards with envelopes
Look at all that is included. 
I will share the completed cards with you soon.  If you would like to receive a monthly My Paper Pumpkin surprise in the mail, you can subscribe by clicking on the sidebar button.  Now through March 31, 2016, a 3 month subscription is on sale for $55.00 and you will also qualify to receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration item. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a creative day!
Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: