Saturday, July 20, 2013

Over the Top Tags Organized Swap

This swap is one of my favorite ones that my friend, Laura Fernsler, hosts each year.  I really love the different stamping mediums used to make each tag a work of art.

Here are my Over the Top Tags that I designed and swapped:
Group 1

















Stamps:  A Round Array
Colors:  Pool Party, Basic Gray, So Saffron, White

Group 2

















Stamps:  Daydream Medallions, Perfectly Penned, Fabulous Phrases
Colors:  Pistachio Pudding, Soft Suede, Crisp Cantaloupe, Vanilla

Group 3

















 Stamps:  Banner Greetings, Baby Tees Wheel
Colors:  Soft Sky, Marina Mist, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, White

Group 4

















Stamps:  Sketched Birthday, Make A Wish
Colors:  Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, White

Group 5

















Stamps:  Perfect Blend, Clockworks, Bring on the Cake
Colors:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Rose Red, White

Aren't these the most creative pieces ever?  I love making them and giving them with gifts. 

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: