Wednesday, July 24, 2013

3-D Creativity by Laura Fernsler

I want to show you some creative talent by my friend, Laura Fernsler.  I might be a little biased because she is my very close, extra special friend!  She hosts a Big Shot Treat Holder Swap every year and she always creates the cutest things to swap.  Are you ready to see them?

Apothecary Accents Framelits with Peanut Butter Bars inside 





















Apothecary Accents Framelits with Lemonheads Candy inside





















Milk Carton Die with Starburst Fruit Chews Inside























Top Note Die with Animal Crackers Inside





















All of these were made by Laura Fernsler, and since her blog is MIA I thought I would share them.  I hope you like them as much as I do.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: