Sunday, July 21, 2013

Goodbye Salt Lake City

Today I am headed back to Phoenix.  What a week it has been. I enjoyed seeing my friends, long distance downline and sidelines, making new friends, swapping, sharing, and very little sleeping.  I can do that next week.

Convention 2013 is over, I have all the swaps and clothes packed into my suitcase and now off to the airport. 

I thought I would share the card that I made for General Swapping. I was only able to make 24 of these.  But a few is better than none. There were some great swap cards out there.

















Stamps: Creative Elements, Dictionary
Paper:  Soft Suede, Crisp Cantaloupe, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories:  Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Pearl Basic Jewels

Enjoy your day and be creative!
Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: