Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Stampin' Up! Leadership Day 1

I had an exciting day today, the Leadership Conference has started.  I began the day picking up my bag at the Registration Table.  So cute don't you think? And I loved all the things inside too. The theme this year is "MY WAY"! 

















































This adorable gift was waiting at each place around the table where we we sat to do our Make & Take projects.  Shelli hand-signed the tag on the front and also there was a little box which held three chocolate bars...one white chocolate, one milk chocolate, and one dark chocolate.....I can have chocolate "MY WAY"

 











 Here it is open, 3 pockets on the inside!    

I have to show you all the Make & Take Projects later, as I didn't finish them.  I had so much fun talking to friends and checking out all the cool stuff in the Ballroom.

Check back soon for more excitement!!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!!!
~Barbara                             

No comments: