Friday, January 20, 2012

Leadership Final Day

I can't believe it is the final day of Leadership. Today was jammed packed and I want to share a few highlights with you.
Rhonda Smith and I - Love seeing my friends!!
















 After the morning session and a class, it was time for lunch......
Salad and Dessert

Lunch Entree

Melissa Davies and I finally catching up with each other














































I finished with my organized swaps during lunch, then attended classes and then it was time for the closing general session of Leadership 2012 here in San Antonio.  I have had so much fun over the past 3 days.  Stampin' Up! has given us so many new ideas, also pointing us in the right direction for changes that are forthcoming and have given more all attendees giveaways than ever before.  It is definitely "my way" to do things.
Laura, Linda and Pat love getting another all attendee giveaway
 
See all my friends in July at Convention 2012 in Salt Lake City!!

Time flies by so fast when you are having fun!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!!!
~Barbara

No comments: