Sunday, January 15, 2012

Simply Adorned Charms Swap

My friend, Laura Fernsler, is hosting a swap at Leadership for all sizes of inserts for the Simply Adorned Charms.  I love these charm inserts and it is a great conversation starter for potential customers.
                       Front views: Top left is 1" x 1"; Bottom left is 1" x 1-1/2"; 
                                          Bottom  right is 1-1/2" x 2"

                        Back views:

You can check out the complete line of Simply Adorned Items on page 200 of the Idea Book & Catalog or check it out HERE

I will try to post all the inserts I receive from this swap, so check back to see all the ideas.  I am considering having a class where we make several inserts for each size or one size and you can pre-order the chain and charm of your choice.  Sound like something you would like to do, please leave a comment with your name and email and I will contact you after I get back in town.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!!
~Barbara 


No comments: