Wednesday, September 1, 2010

weSTAMP Baby Swap

This month we changed things up a bit for our weSTAMP meeting. Lorri wanted to have a baby shower for Pam without her knowing. So she decided that it would be the best time to do it on the same night that we have our weSTAMP meetings. Several of us got together and did the decorations, gifts, games and food for this wonderful evening for Pam and her baby boy that is expected on or before November 1st.

The swap theme was Baby cards, here is the card I designed for the swap and also for this week's color challenge over at Stampin' Connection. I hope you like it!

Stamps: Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Bashful Blue
Markers: Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
Access: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Word Window Punch, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot Impressions Folder, Silver Brads, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber (to create the polka dots on the bashful blue card base)

Thanks for stopping by today and tomorrow be sure to come back, I will show you the adorable Diaper Cake that I made for Pam.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

2 comments:

Gailanne said...

Adorable card! My DIL is expecting on November 6th, so I'm very attuned to anything relating to babies! I'll be ordering that cute onesie wheel a.s.a.p!

Lorri said...

Love this baby card! That does it I NEED that wheel! Thought I could get by without it, but this card is just TOO CUTE!