Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm Back and a Color Challenge to Share

Thank you for your patience......
So very sorry for the long absence in posting here on my blog. Life has been a bit crazy and to add to that, I lost the cord for my memory card reader so I couldn't get any pictures off my camera to upload. I have a new cord and now am back to posting.

For today, I want to share the Stampin' Connection Color Challenge card with you, which was also the card I designed for Sept. Dazzling Divas Shoebox swap.



Stamps: Wicked Cool
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White, Brights DSP Prints
Ink: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry; Marker: Old Olive
Access: Big Shot, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Black Brads, Bitty Bat Punch, Raven Lace, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, 1"& 1-1/4" Circle Punches

Thanks for stopping by today and check back tomorrow for another project from the Sept. Dazzling Divas Meeting.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: