Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dazzling Divas September Meet & Share

Over the next few days I will be back-tracking in an effort to catch up on all the events and things I want to show you.

On September 9th, I hosted an awesome group of ladies in my home for our monthly Dazzling Divas Gathering. I really don't think calling it a meeting is worthy, so I will call it a Meet & Share. We did meet at my home, had a delicious dinner, we did two make & takes and then started right in on our shoebox swaps. Each person brought a card that they created and enough supplies for each of us to make the card. We had so much fun laughing, talking, and stamping.

I created and provided this card for our first Make & Take:

Stamps: Paisley Prints, Grateful Greetings Paper: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Ink: Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Soft Suede Markers: Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke Access: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Scallop Oval and Large Oval Punches, 1/8" Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

Here is the second Make & Take designed and provided by Pam Hegarty:
Haunted House

This is made using the Big Shot Milk Carton Die (isn't this just the cutest thing ever) and she used a flickering battery operated tealight in the bottom. So cute, thanks Pam!

Here are all the cards that we made:

Credits:
Top center by Pam;
second row: Left by Anita; Center by Linda, Right by Jane;
third row: Left by Grace, Center by Diane, Right by Barbara (see post HERE for more details);
Bottom center by Vicki

I hope you enjoyed seeing all the awesome talent that these ladies have shared. If you would like to join my team, please contact me for more information.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

No comments: