Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Really Chocolate Breezes

What a name for my post? It is the Color Challenge from yesterday on SCS. I created this card using the colors for the challenge. I absolutely love fall and these colors are going to become a favorite combo: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Baja Breeze. The stamped image panel is popped up with dimensional adhesive as well as the oval sentiment.















Recipe:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Boho Backgrounds, Short & Sweet
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Ink: Baja Breeze, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip
Access: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Brads, Dimensional Adhesive
Tools: Wide Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1/16" Hole Punch

Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day.

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Very pretty, those colors with this stamp set look wonderful together!

Tweetpea said...

I love this stamp set. The card is very pretty and I like how you used three of the stamps together.
Tammi
http://3littlebirdz.com