Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tangerine Pixie Kisses

...today is color challenge Tuesday over on SCS. I love the colors for today - Tangerine Tango, Pixie Pink, Kiwi Kiss. The card I created to share today is using my new set - Best Wishes & More - which I received last week at San Antonio Regionals. I cut the leaves & stems freehand from scraps of Kiwi Kiss. The ribbon is a new way to do a faux bow. I hope you like it.














Recipe:
Stamps: Best Wishes & More
Paper: Hawaii Papaya DSP. Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Pixie Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Pixie Pink, Tangerine Tango
Access: Tangerine Tango Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Stickles (non-SU), Dimensional Adhesive
Tools: 1/2" Circle Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Paper Snips

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! My favorite stamp set is the sock monkey set and accessories... so much fun!! The colors I will first choose usually have choc. chip, and the Muirfield DSP, baja breeze, pacific point and kiwi kiss!!
Thank you.

LeAnne said...

Very pretty! Love this color combo with this set (one of my favs)!
LeAnne