Monday, September 29, 2008

N.M.B.S. Challenge #15

Scallop Flowers
This week's NMBS blog challenge is hosted by Maggie. She posted a fantastic sketch challenge for us this week. Just like Maggie, I love sketch challenges.
Here is the card I created for the challenge. I used the Washington Apple DSP (in the new Fall/Winter Stampin' Up! catalog) and the coordinating colors of cardstock. I used the scalloped circle punch and my paper snips to create the flowers. Don't you just love how these cute flowers turned out?


















Recipe:

Stamps: Little Flowers, Best Yet
Paper: Washington Apple DSP, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red
Access: Jumbo Pewter Eyelets, Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensional Adhesive
Tools: Crop-A-Dile, 3/4" Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, Paper Snips

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day.

No comments: