Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Tenth Day of Christmas

I went to my friend Jean's home for an evening of great food, fun with friends and gift giving for Christmas. It was so hard to find an evening that we were all available. Chat, Jean, Vicki and I had a wonderful time. We had a great dish, Fiesta Chicken, that Jean fixed and also Salsa and Guacamole that I made and brought along with some sweet treats of brownies with mint icing and white chocolate covered pretzels. We ate, exchanged gifts, made a cute little peek-a-boo box and then spent some time looking through our new Stampin' Up! catalogs. Here are the cards I received from my friends.




This is a cute little giftable I received from Jean. She
made this instead of a card.










This is the card Chat gave me.











This is the card I received from Vicki.







I love Christmas!! Don't you?

No comments: