Thursday, December 27, 2007

Stampin' Up! New Catalog Release

I received my new Stampin' Up! catalog on Saturday, Dec. 15th. One perk of being a demonstrator is getting the catalog early. I also received my cases of catalogs on Dec. 20th. The cover features the color Groovy Guava. Although the first day to place an order isn't until, Wed. Jan. 2nd - I have been making my wish list.
One of the first things that I do when I get a new catalog is take it to my local Office Max and have it coil bound. This process is simple to do, and can be done while you wait. They cut the spine off, punch holes in the side and place a plastic coated wire coil through the holes to hold it all together. The front and back covers are laminated.

I printed off the dormant list from the SU! website and the pages showing all the sets, laminated these at home and took them with me to be bound in the back of my catalog.

I love having the ability to fold back the pages onto the other, keeping my place in the catalog.




If you would like to purchase a NEW Stampin' Up! Spring-Summer Collection 2008 catalog or if you would like to earn one for FREE please contact me for more details.






It's a great day to be creative.
Barbara

No comments: