Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Seventh Day of Christmas

I love making cards of all kinds, but my favorite are Christmas cards.
I not only made my family's Christmas cards this year (to be revealed in the next few days), but designed and made cards for other friends, & customers. I wanted to share the designs with you. Please note all items are from Stampin' Up! except for Stickles.

This is the card I designed for my friend, Nancy Baker & her family.
She wanted to incorporate many elements into a snow scene. She was
very pleased with the end result.

Stamps: Flaky Friends, Loads of Love, Wanted, Season of Joy
Paper: Sahara Sand, Ruby R
ed, Mellow Moss, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black
Other: Blender Pens, Black Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Stickles,
So Saffron, Bordering Blue, Ruby Red, Only Orange Markers





My friend, Bernice, wanted me to design a card for her and her family in the shape of a mitten. So I accepted that challenge and came up with two choices for her. She loved them both and couldn't decide on just one, so she asked me to do some of each design. I think they came out very nice.





Stamps: Seas
on of Joy, Merry & Bright, Little
Pieces, Rough Texture Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, Whisper White
Ink: Ruby Red, Basic Black
Other: Snow Blossom Punch, Circle Punches,
Tag Punches, Black Gingham Ribbon





I designed this card for my customer, Linda and her family. She didn't think she was going to have time to do handmade cards this year and asked me if I would do them for her. She chose the colors and gave me a few ideas. I got the creative juices flowing and this is what I came up with. She was very happy with the design I came up with and this is her card.Stamps: Snow Jumbo Wheel, Cold Play, Supersize Snowflake
Paper: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Real Red, Basic Black, Only Orange
Other: Dimensionals, Circle Punches

Thanks for looking, and don't forget to leave a comment.
See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a cute card, barb !!!!
very cute.
chat