Monday, March 9, 2020

Peaceful Poppies Suite

Hello and welcome to my blog.  This week the I will be focusing on the suite Peaceful Poppies!  This suite can be found on pages 24 - 27 of the Jan - June 2020 Mini Catalog.  
I love the versatility of these sets, dies, coordinating designer series paper, sequins, ribbon, and elements.  
To start the week off, I am showing you a card I created for a swap at a local stamping event hosted by Lorri Heiling, one of my downline. The Peaceful Poppies DSP is used on this card.


Check back tomorrow, I will be sharing more ideas using items from this suite.  Have a creative day!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara



One more day to subscribe for the March Paper Pumpkin Kit. Click Here to Subscribe!

Product List - Click on the image to purchase from my online store.

No comments: