Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hello stampers!  I wish you all a Happy St. Patrick's Day. I hope you are wearing green to avoid being pinched.  Today I wanted to share some altered items I created with items from the Dollar Tree using Stampin' Up! products.


The wreath and the shamrock were unfinished wood items I purchased at the Dollar Tree.  I glued Stampin' Up! cardstock and DSP to the shapes using the Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  Sponged the edges with Call Me Clover Ink. The letters are from the Hand-lettered prose Dies and words from the Merry Christmas Dies.
I found these black pots in packs of 5, the gold coins and Werther's candies at the Dollar Tree.  I made these adorable little shamrocks for my Pots of Gold using the Stitched Be Mine Dies for the hearts, the Classic Label Punch and saying from the Itty Bitty Greetings Set for the tiny banner in the center.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my projects. Have a creative day!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara


Product List

No comments: