Sunday, March 17, 2019

Janice visited Arizona

My direct upline with Stampin' Up!, Janice Weightman, came from the cold of Chicago, Illinois to sunny Phoenix, Arizona this weekend.  She set up a meetup for the area demonstrators from her group, the Stampahowlics.  We met at "The Place" on Saturday morning, 11 of us attended.  We enjoyed sharing business ideas, swapping cards, and a delicious breakfast.

AZ Stampahowlics

I was recognized for being in the top 20 for sales, in our group, for the month of February.
Here is a close up of the card from Janice
We love to swap cards any chance we get. Janice's meetup was no different. Here is the card I created to swap with the group.
I used the Incredible Like You Stamp Set and Needlepoint Elements Framelits Dies from the 2019 Occasions Catalog.  The colors are Berry Burst, Granny Apple Green and Whisper White.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a wonderful creative day.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: