Thursday, March 14, 2019

20 Year Stampiniversary To ME!

On January 4, 1999, I signed up to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Fast forward to 2019....and I am celebrating being a demonstrator for 20 wonderful years. Stampin' Up! sent me this commemorative pin to wear and a letter of congratulations.
I have meet so many people during this time, and formed lasting relationships with other demonstrators from all across the country. I have been through many changes in the past 20 years, color revamps, compensation plans, incentives and home office staff changes. I loved attending Stampin' Up! events such as Convention and Leadership, and now we know them as OnStage and Centre Stage.  My downline team is growing, I am very thankful for each of them and their hard work. I love the support I receive from this company.

I received this card from Donna Griffith, she is my area DDM at Stampin' Up! congratulating me for my 20 years.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed reading about my milestone.  Have a creative day.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: