Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Dazzling Divas April Swap Card

Hello Stampers: I am glad you stopped by today. We had our downline meeting tonight and I wanted to share with you the card I created to swap.

This month our swap theme was to create a Full Card with a Feminine theme, Victorian, Mother's Day, Girls Night, etc........

Here is my card, it features the Joy Fold Technique:



Stamps: Mother of Mine (a la Carte stamp from Occasions Mini Catalog), Something to Celebrate (Hostess set from the Occasions Mini Catalog)
Paper: Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Springtime Vintage DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Rose Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Perfect Polka Dot and Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folders, Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Pearls, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Scoring Tool

Check back soon to see the Make & Take projects and the swaps from the other Dazzling Divas.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

No comments: