Monday, April 18, 2011

Dazzling Divas April Gathering

We had our downline meeting on Thursday, April 14th...such a great group of ladies I have to get together with each month. We make 2 make & take projects before the meeting and here are the ones we made:

Card Make & Take project by Vicki:


3-D Make & Take Project by Anita:


Towards the end of our meeting we do our swap...it is the most anticipated event of the evening!!
This month our swap theme was to create a Full Card with a Feminine theme, Victorian, Mother's Day, Girls Night, etc........

Kelsey's Swap:


Kelsey's Swap Open (a Tri-Shutter Card):


Diane's Swap:


Grace's Swap:


Jane's Swap:


Vicki's Swap:


Anita's Swap:


Linda's Swap:


Pam's Swap:


My Swap (Joy Fold Card):

For all the details on my swap card see this BLOG POST

Thanks for stopping by today. If you would like to become a demonstrator and attend the Dazzling Divas Meetings, please contact me and I will get you started on your way. I Love What I Do...You Can Too!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

No comments: