Saturday, January 16, 2010

Stampin' Up! Phoenix Regionals

Saturday was a full day Regional Seminar. Unlike Leadership, Regionals are open to any active demonstrator and guests. This was event I also looked forward too as so many of the gals in my downline were attending, some for their first ever Stampin' Up! event.















Here is the card I designed to swap for the Regional Seminar














Stamps: I {heart} Hearts, Well Scripted
Paper: Soft Suede, Real Red, Kraft, Very Vanilla
Ink: Real Red, Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink
Access: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Paper Snips, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals


The highlight of any event is getting a picture with Shelli














My downline gals "Dazzling Divas" that attended Regionals
L to R: Pam Hegarty, Vicki McClelland (guest), Me:), Lorri Heiling, Nancy Riley















weSTAMP members and guests that attended Regionals
Back: Patti, Corinne (guest), Linda R., Leah, Rachele, Pam, Peggy, Jenn
Front: Linda B., Melissa, Lorri, Me:), Nancy












Then it was off to dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe















I had a fun week of being with Stampin' Up! demonstrators, meeting new friends, reaquainting with old friends and doing what I Love to Do....STAMP!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

No comments: