Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can't say they didn't warn you................

I love when the UPS truck pulls up to my house and has a delivery for me. So yesterday when I received my order from Stampin' Up! this was printed on the box.....













Can't say they didn't warn you.....SSQQQUUUEEEAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!!















Then on the side of the box so you don't forget it's that time of the year again...

If you haven't received your Sale-A-Bration brochure in the mail, contact me today and I will send you one so you can place your order immediately. Remember with each $50. product order you can choose one Sale-A-Bration product for FREE...this year stamps sets in Clear mount or Wood mount, DSP paper pack, and a Border Punch are among the items you can choose from.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

No comments: