Wednesday, March 4, 2009

NMBS New Catty Swap - Part Two

As I promised yesterday, here are 2 more cards I designed for the NMBS group swap. I hope you like what I came up with. I am loving all the new sets.

MAN'S BEST FRIEND
This swap card is 4-1/4" square. I stamped the fire hydrant onto the Whisper White. I stamped the image again on a separate piece of Whisper White, cut it out and adhered it over top the stamped image with dimensional adhesive. I also used dimensional adhesive to adhere the ovals.

















Stamps: Man's Best Friend
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red DSP Prints, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Gable Green
Access: Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Apricot Appeal Brads, Dimensional Adhesive, Aqua Painter
Tools: Small & Large Oval Punch, Three For You Punch, Paper Snips, 1/16" Hole Punch


SIMPLE FRIENDSHIP
I love these colors together. It is hard to see in the picture, I used the NEW Flourish Texture Plate for the background on the Whisper White and Basic Gray. The butterfly was stamped on a separate piece of Whisper White and cut out, and flat mounted on the Whisper White layer. The Cameo Coral layer and the sentiment are adhered with dimensional adhesive.



















Stamps: Simple Friendship
Paper: Cameo Coral, Basic Gray, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Cameo Coral
Access: Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Brads, Dimensional Adhesive
Tools: Big Shot, Flourish Texture Plate, Horizontal Slot Punch, Paper Snips, 1/16" Hole Punch

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!
~~Barbara

No comments: