Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Plate Insert

Happy St. Patrick's Day...a little early. I wanted to add my plate to the area of the dining room that I have a few St. Patrick's Day decorations, including my specialty Longaberger baskets. So I needed to design an insert for St. Patrick's Day. Here is my design:















I didn't have a stamp set for St. Patrick's Day, so I used the heart from Polka Dot Punches and the Full Heart Punch to create a shamrock. I hand cut the stem and added it with dimensional adhesive. I also found a small shamrock stamp in my basket of SU! incentive stamps and made my own background paper. The sentiment is from a retired SU! set All Year Cheer III. I hope you like it.
Paper: Whisper White, Glorious Green, Green Galore
Ink: Glorious Green
Access: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Green Galore Buttons, Dimensional Adhesive
Tools: Full Heart Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Ticket Corner Punch

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!
~~Barbara

1 comment:

azLizJane said...

Barbara:

The large shamrock is gorgeous!

Liz