Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ribbon Club - NEW Stampin' Up! Products

NEW Ribbon Clubs FORMING NOW!!!!!!
Would you like to receive one yard of each of the NEW Ribbons from the
NEW Stampin' Up! catalog?
I am offering a club where you will receive a one yard piece of each of the ribbons
listed below at a fraction of the cost of purchasing a full package of each. To purchase one package of each item would cost $69, plus shipping and tax. If you join one of my clubs you can receive one yard of each ribbon shipped to you for only $16.00.

Join today and your Ribbon sampler will include 12 yards of ribbon:

  • 1 yard of So Saffron Ribbon from the Dress Up package
  • 1 yard of Whisper White Ribbon from the Dress Up package
  • 1 yard of Riding Hood Red Ribbon from the Dress Up package
  • 1 yard of Kiwi Kiss double sided polka dot ribbon from the Pig Tails package
  • 1 yard of Pumpkin Pie rick rack ribbon from the Pig Tails package
  • 1 yard of Baja Breeze ribbon from the Valet package
  • 1 yard of Chocolate Chip polka dot ribbon from the Valet package
  • 1 yard of Basic Black ribbon from the Valet package
  • 1 yard of striped Old Olive ribbon
  • 1 yard of striped Pretty in Pink ribbon
  • 1 yard of striped So Saffron ribbon
  • 1 yard of Organza white ribbon

This club includes 12 yards of ribbon as described above. They can be seen on pages 178 and 179 of the NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog.

Each club will consist of 8 members, once I have 8 signed up and payments received, I will place the order and will mail your club sampler back to you within 14 days of the order going in. (If items are backordered I will contact you).

To sign up for the club(s), Email me at: cre8tivestamper@cox.net, put the name of the club in the subject line and include your complete name and mailing address and I will return an email to you with the payment instructions.

I am also offering an Embellishments Club, so check my blog for that offer too!

U.S. orders only. Offer available to customers, blogging friends and other demonstrators.

Your cost for all 12 yards of ribbon is $16.00. All club products shipped First-Class mail in a padded envelope.

Thanks for stopping by,
~~Barbara



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am totally interested! Can you keep me informed and let me know if you're going to have enough for a group? Thank you!