Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Preview Sets Swap Cards

I participated in a Preview Set Swap with the NMBS group and the swap cards arrived back to me today. I want to share the cards I made for the swap with you. I was in 2 different groups and I used the Love You Much Bundle for both. I absolutely adore this stamp set and DSP.














Stamps: Love You Much
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kraft, Candy Lane DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Pretty in Pink
Access: Markers, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensional Adhesive, Rhinestone
Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, Coluzzle, 3/4" Circle Punch



















Stamps: Love You Much, Holidays & Wishes
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Candy Lane DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue
Access: White Taffeta Ribbon, Aqua Painter, More Mustard Marker, Dimensional Adhesive
Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2 Die, Heart to Heart Punch, Rectangle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

No comments: