Monday, December 15, 2008

Snowmen a Plenty

We made these for our make & take at our Christmas Party last week. Jean shared this idea that she CASEd from someone on SCS. I loved them so much that I used the design as inspiration. My daughter said that the snowman I made at the party looked very sad...so I remade the design and made a happier version with a medallion on the hat with a sentiment.


















Recipe:
Stamps: Best Yet
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Frosty Day DSP (nose)
Ink: Real Red
Access: White Gel Pen, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Kit Kat Candy Bars
Tools: 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch

Here is a picture of many happy snowmen ready to give. I made these to give to the people I work with and some special friends at the dance studio where I work on Monday nights. I covered Kit Kat Candy bars, they came in packs of 6, so I made a total of 18. Wow, I love the way they turned out. I hope they will enjoy this sweet little treat.


















If you are curious about what Jean's snowman looks like take a look here. She said it was CASEd from someone on SCS, but I am not sure who to give credit for the original design.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a creative day.

Barbara

2 comments:

kellyjean said...

I didn't think he looked sad at all... a bit on the sleepy side but not sad, he. This snowman is on the happy side though. Love them both!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Happy Holidays!
Hugs,
Elizabeth Fortuna