Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's Christmas Eve and

I am totally loving today. I am so happy to have both of the kids home tonight so they can help with the cookie baking!! I went out for an early dinner with my daughter and my best friend Vicki. We enjoyed a great dinner and then came back home where we all pitched in and finished the baking and wrapping presents. My son arrived home around 8 pm and was ready to help. I kept telling the kids how happy it made me to have them both home. My husband got home from work at 10 pm and then we all sat and watched a movie and then played Wii Bowling.

I decided that today I would post some of the pictures from around our home which is decorated for Christmas.
The first picture is of our main tree in the living room, it is decorated with various ornaments that we have collected, some were gifts, and some are even 25 years old. Each ornament has a story or a reason it is on our tree.



















The tree below is our snowman tree in the family room. All of the ornaments on this tree are snowmen, or snow-themed. I love snowmen and this tree is so much fun.



















Two shelves decorated with snowmen in my kitchen.



















I hope you enjoyed seeing this peek into my home decorated for Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day.

Barbara

No comments: