Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blooming with Love

Happy Tuesday, and it is the color combination challenge over at SCS. I love the colors for today's challenge: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Real Red.
I designed this card for a convention swap that I have been working on. Since I had all the supplies out for stamping this design, all I had to do was to change the colors for today's challenge. The technique is paper piecing and it is perfect for the flower pots in this stamp set. If you are attending the SU! Convention, please do not use this card design.














RECIPE:
Stamps: Blooming with Love
Paper: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Access: SU! Markers, Silver Brads, Blue Bayou Ribbon, Dimensional Adhesive
Tools: Ticket Corner Punch, 1/16" Hole Punch

Leave a comment and let me know what you think, I love to read the comments from you.
Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

1 comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is super cute! Love that set and color combo!!